On October 1, 2019, Workforce Resources, Inc. was awarded a three-year contract from the United States Air Force, 72nd Air Base Wing Communication Directorate (72 ABW/SC) at Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma, to provide Communication-Electronics Maintenance services.
Under the contract, Workforce will provide high communications support services to Tinker’s units, tenants and personnel by identifying potential problems before they occur and offer solutions or recommendations for improvement. This effort involves providing Electronics Maintenance Technicians to support the following tasks:
- Providing base-wide communication-electronics maintenance
- Maintaining ground radio communication systems
- Supporting public address services
- Correcting processing and software problems within the integrated maintenance data system
- Managing the base closed-circuit television system
- Maintaining the installation warning system
- Reviewing and updating communications-computer systems installation records
- Facilitating secured and non-secured communications systems and cryptographic equipment
Workforce specializes in program management and staffing support services for government, state and commercial agencies.
For more information, contact Brandon Ferris at 301-459-9675 ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.