- Electrical Worker
- Full Time
- US Coast Guard Aviation Logistics Center (ALC), Elizabeth City, NC
- Experience Based / Competitive
- March 8, 2018
- March 8, 2018
- June 8, 2018
Workforce Resources, Inc. (Workforce) is looking for an Electrical Worker to provide support on a Wiring Harness Support Services contract at United States Coast Guard (USCG)-Aviation Logistics Center (ALC), in Elizabeth City, NC.
The principal duties of this position shall include, but not be limited to:
- Perform independent electrical work involved in routine disassembly, inspections, manufacture, repair, overhaul, testing, installation and modification of aircraft and support equipment electrical wiring harnesses.
- Maintain production schedules
- Operate Automated Circuit Analysis Test System (ACATS)
- Create files in Microsoft Excel for wire marking machine
- Perform other Worker duties as required
- U.S. Citizen
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have two (2) years’ experience in electrical aircraft maintenance or possess an aviation technical school certification or degree.
- Experience shall include the disassembly, inspection, manufacture, repair, overhaul, testing, installation and modification of aircraft and support equipment electrical wiring harnesses.
Type of Position:
This position is full-time; work will be performed during normal business Monday through Friday and work 8 hours per day.
The work will be performed at United States Coast Guard Aviation Logistics Center (USCG-ALC), Elizabeth City, NC.
Workforce offers competitive starting salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to its full-time employees. This package includes medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage; life insurance and accidental death/dismemberment coverage; short- and long-term disability; vacation, sick, holiday and administrative leave; certification and licensure support; AFLAC income protection coverage; and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Apply for positions:
Please forward your resume along with a completed Employment Application to [email protected].