Regardless of the need – contract closeout activities; technical manual/standard operating procedure/policy development; benefits administration; employee and management training; customer service; health fair staffing; or data extraction and entry services, Workforce Resources is experienced at identifying and selecting qualified professionals who possess the skills necessary to effectively support our customers with their administrative challenges. The following is a description of the administrative services that we provide:
- Human Resources Management/Administration
- Project Management
- Financial Analysis and Tracking
- Public Relations/Event Management/Protocol
- Acquisition Support
Human Resources Management/Administration – Experts in Human Resources work with our clients to develop strategic and comprehensive approaches to managing people, the workplace culture and the environment. This includes issues related to people such as compensation, hiring, performance management, organization development, safety, wellness, benefits, employee motivation, communication, administration, and training. Our HR managers add value to our clients operation with analysis of the strategic utilization of employees and how employees and company programs impact the business.
Our HR managers employ the use of metrics and measurements to demonstrate value in measurable ways.
- Office Administration – Our professionals can administer day-to-day activities that can be related to financial planning, billing and recordkeeping, personnel, and physical distribution and logistics, within an organization. It can also include planning work assignments for staff, supervising staff, and requesting new office equipment and repairs on existing equipment.
- Health Fair/Benefit Fair Staffing – Our HR Benefits managers can easily integrate into your organization with a short learning curve to learn about your company benefits and accurately explain them to employees and potential employees. Benefit managers are able to adequately staff our client’s “benefits fairs” and help employees understand the advantages of working for our clients.